Skip to content

Undergraduate Forms

On this page, you will find forms useful for a variety of petitions and declarations important to undergraduate students.

Undergraduate major declarations, course petitions, and independent studies are processed by Mary Beckley. History Honors interest forms should be submitted to the Department’s History Honors Coordinator.


  1. History Major Declaration Form
  2. Undergraduate Independent Study Form
  3. Arts and Sciences Petition Form
  4. History Honors Concentration Interest Form



The flagship campus of the University of Tennessee System and partner in the Tennessee Transfer Pathway.